Logo Design Contest The Guidelines and Rules
Aims: The Logo contest should encourage students to use their creativity and imagination as well as practice their ICT skills.
• The contest is organised within Erasmus + project - “NoTimeToWaste” by the Polish partner school – Marian Mokwa High School XIX from Gdańsk, Poland.
• All the students from Erasmus + “NoTimeToWaste” project partner schools are eligible to participate.
• The LOGO should be a clear to the average receiver graphic sign whose distinctive features will attract attention of potential receivers.
• The LOGO must include “NoTimeToWaste” inscription.
• The LOGO should be created with the use of any graphics program, e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator or another professional design program, which can be easily converted without quality loss.
• The contest will be caried out in two steps:
• STEP ONE: school contest – each logo will be judged by a school committee and will be evaluated and scored based on the following criteria:
• artistic skills
• creativity and originality
• unique and novel approach
• relevance to “Zero Waste” concept
• STEP TWO: International contest: each partner school chooses 3 best LOGOS which will take part in a survey open to the school public.
The LOGO submission must be in: pdf, jpg, png file format